Sunday, April 1, 2012

The End... It Is Just the Beginning

Hey guys, so this blog is gonna be a bittersweet post! The past few days have been a challenging but good few days and I'm here to tell you that I serve an amazing, mighty God!

I'm sad but happy at the same time to tell you guys that my running part of this journey has come to an end. I was hospitalized Thursday and Friday of this week and due to heart issues I cannot physically continue on this run... I know this is all part of Gods plan so I rejoice in knowing that He has some incredible plans ahead!

At the beginning of this journey, God spoke to me - "GO". So I went, I came and I'm here. He didn't give me any instruction except to "GO." I didn't know how this would all play out- I only knew that I was to come and that God had incredible plans for this journey- and incredible it has been!! I've seen and experienced God on a whole new level during my time on this journey...I'm here to tell you that HE FAILS US NOT!!!

Sometimes we don't understand why things happen but Praise the Lord that He sees and holds the whole puzzle!! As I sit here with this one puzzle piece not knowing why this is happening, I can rest in the fact that my God is holding me in the palm of his hand and He has far greater plans that I could ever imagine!... And that there is purpose in this and testimony will flow from this all- His will be done! He will be glorified!!!! I know that He is for me!!!

As much as I want to be out there running; I know that my purpose on this journey has been fulfilled. And for whatever the Lord has next, I will continue to Walk By Faith and Not By Sight- FLAMING ON!!! Pressing forward in whatever HE has for me!!!

The Lord Gives And The Lord Takes Away; Blessed Be The Name Of The Lord! Job 1:21

Pressing on and looking forward to all that is ahead!!!

I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to all who have supported,encouraged,prayed,loved, provided,etc... For me on this journey! May the Lord bless your socks off! You guys have so blessed my heart! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love you all!!!

A special thank you to:

David and Amy Ball: for visiting me in the hospital, for all the prayers,wisdom, and pouring into my life.

**Heather,Keith,Kristina,Chris,Aunt Faith and Michael for all you've done and for your continued love and support in more ways than I can name!! Such a blessing to be with family- especially during trying times. You guys are the best!**

**Natalie Freeman: Thank you for your dedicated precious friendship,laughs in the midst of tears ,encouragement,prayer, venting convos ,and for making me press on even when I felt I couldn't!!! You bless me to the core!**

**Tim Lyon, Kim Loewer,Rebecca Ruiz, Lena Davis,Melanie Jasper,Teresa Gable,Katie Rogers,Rhonda Rogers, Lisa Delfavero, Brandi Ferrell and Shannon Ripley- thank you for your constant texts,phone calls,prayers,and scripture on the daily! It's kept me going and so encouraged my heart!**

**Hayley Davis- My Mini Me, My Sister, My Teammate, My Best Friend... Thank you for being you, for doing all the behind the scenes work, for countless hours of writing, praying,encouragement,venting time,being here whenever,wherever and for whatever, for going above and beyond- your servants heart blows me away!!!! You bless me beyond words!!! It's OT- let's do this!!!! He's making ALL Things New!**

**Wesley W- Thank you for being my support, for loving me, for waking up early every morning to send me scripture and to pray over me, for giving of yourself , for being patient, and for being a man after Gods own heart! I'm blessed to call you mine!!! Your heart for the Lord and serving others makes me want to be a better person and go deeper in my walk with Christ every day!!! Thank you for being a Godly leader!!!**

My parents:For loving me! That simply is enough! You make me proud! I love all that God is doing in our family! Daddy, so proud of you and stepping out for the sake of the call!!:) Gods got some great plans ahead- keep climbing!!!

THIS IS NOT THE END- IT'S ONLY THE BEGGING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment