Sunday, February 26, 2012

It Starts Now



I woke up this morning one day away from the journey that awaits me. Reality is starting to sink in.  A year ago if you would have told me that I would be embarking upon an adventure like this one, I would have told you you were insane.  But now I sit here with a complete peace in my heart as I begin this run.  The next four months of my life is going to be, probably, the most exhilarating thing I've ever been through, and I've never been more excited about something in my life.  I've never felt more in the will of God than I do right now at this very moment. Looking back, it's beautiful seeing how God has been preparing me for this all along and orchestrating every detail and I didn't even realize it.  The way He pieces things together so perfectly, even when we feel like we're in the midst of chaos, is absolutely amazing.  So for whatever lies ahead for me, I'm going in completely trusting God.  From Him I find my strength.  From Him I find my courage to set out on this run.  From Him I find all I need for my future ahead.  I was, without a doubt, born for this.  This is why I'm here, and no matter what may happen, may God's glory be seen through all my actions and every situation we may face.  I'm all in- now and forever. It starts now!

No comments:

Post a Comment