Wednesday, March 14, 2012

City Lights and Country Roads

Today's run was amazing! No chest or back pain; praise the Lord! He is so good! We started our run this morning early so we could beat some of the heat! The whole run was good- we stopped at mile 16 for a few and a girl bought us all powerades- Blessing!! When we hit the road for the last 3 miles we all felt weary ;but let me tell you We were filled with the Power of God like never before and beasted those last 3 miles... I love it- felt like I was flying!! Upon finishing our run we were "pulled over" by a cop and yes he called for back up-Hysterical... Not sure why he thought 3 girls on foot with iPods and water were dangerous but cha know... It was amusing nonetheless! Now we are with two sweet elderly ladies that picked us up and are taking us to lunch- they are seriously cracking me up! I am loving this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment