Saturday, March 3, 2012

No Limits

So today's run was absolutely amazing!!!:) JESUSSSS! We added 4 miles to the distance we have been going the past few days and finished like 30 minutes earlier so that was pretty amazing!!!:) NO Mosquitos today-Thank You Jesus!:) I can breathe again! All in all I felt amazing and God gave us some beautiful scenery along the way! Couldn't have asked for a better day!! God is so good! Along the way I heard a song called NO limits... And it reminded me once again- there are NO LIMITS to what God can and WILL do!! Love seeing His hand in so much! We are now settled in for the day and the family who hosted us last night is taking us to dinner again tonight and then we will be going to a college small group(looking forward to God showing up there)!:)

Oooooo..... Our strollers got carried again today:) God is Good! I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment