Tuesday, March 13, 2012

On The Road Again!!:)

After several visits to the ER, lots of pain, and a ton of unanswered questions I am back on the road again!... I serve a great God! He is so faithful! The past few days have been a struggle and through it all I have realized something- I was struggling so hard and was so down bc I changed my focus; I got side tracked and that's exactly what Satan wanted! My peace and enthusiasm and passion to keep going had been sucked out of me! Why? Bc I shifted my focus off of my purpose and took my eyes off Jesus and started looking at my pain and focusing on my problems and how big they seemed! Really???!! Don't think so!!! NO MORE!!! There is NO problem too big for my God! There is no sickness He cannot heal and no strength, passion, or drive that He cannot reactivate!!! My joy, passion, enthusiasm, and drive to keep going is back! I will not stop, I will not back up or shut up!! I will FLAME ON in Jesus name!!! Through Christ I am unstoppable- and I won't stop until I get to the finishline! All Glory to God!!!

I am so motivated be Athena and Haleigh's drive to reach our goal! I love how God has so quickly interwoven our hearts to reach one goal for one purpose!!! - A chord of three stands is not easily broken!!! So thankful and blessed to have these sisters!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is Karen, Kandi's sister. Just wanted you girls to know I'm praying for you and admire what you're doing. You inspire me. Run girls, run!!!

    ReplyDelete