Monday, March 5, 2012

Heather Takes A Tumble: Pick Up Your Feet

Today's run was great. Finished early, wonderful weather, and felt amazing physically besides horrific knee pain. I was just jammin along to my music taking the run step by step, you know just Praising Jesus and then BAMMMM!!...I was eating grass and pavement before I knew what happened! God completely protected me b/c it was like I didnt even feel the effect of the fall- no scratches no cuts no nothing!! Upon impact I was laughing uncontrollably- I sure am glad I don't know anyone around here seeing as we were in the middle of town!(Embarrassment much).:) Anyways- once again God taught me something through my running experience today!!!

Pick Up Your Feet: In our Christian walk we need to pick up our feet and get moving! In ALL that we do!! There will be times when we grow tired or when we trip and fall,but in the midst of the fall/storm He will catch us and He will protect us! He is always here to help us up! Also when we fall we must get up and keep moving- He will give us the strength we need! So Head Up, Shoulders Back, Press On!!
FLAMING ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment