Thursday, March 15, 2012

Give Me Jesus: More Than Conquerers

Hello All!:)
Today's run was great overall! The weather was good, we got an early start, and we had some beautiful scenery along the way! Thank you Jesus, for giving us shoulders to run on today:) ... Always nice! Close to the end of our run today we came to a hill that to me seemed like Mnt. Everest- and what came to mind?? Romans 8:37; which Melanie Jasper sent to me a few days ago- LOVE that sweet woman!! So the whole time we were running those hills I kept saying in my head: "Through Jesus you can conquer and overcome; Flame On!!!! Thank you Jesus that you are enough and that through you we can conquer the impossible!!! You can have all this world; just give me JESUS!! Also on our run today we saw an odd amount of dead skunks along our run- GROSS! Anyways, we are now with our host for the night and she is absolutely PRECIOUS!! She is an older woman and a widow! We are about to go have lunch with she and a few of her friends who are missionaries to Honduras!! Yay- I sure do miss my time in Honduras and those precious people!!! I love how the Lord continually is setting people in our path along this journey that are missionaries and that also are able to pour into our lives and us into theirs!! I love it! God is so good!!!

1 comment: