Friday, March 9, 2012

His Ways are Higher and Better

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of blog updates the past few days! Due to some health issues I will be taking a few days off to recover and get ready to get back on the road if it be The Lords Will... Wednesday night I found myself asking WHY?? Why is this happening to me God? You told me to come on this run! I heard clearly from you, I didn't doubt it then and I do NOT doubt it now...BUT I don't understand why this is happening and I am frustrated!!!... And well you probably guessed that God taught me something through this!... Something I already knew but was reminded of and got to/am experiencing first hand....

None of this came as a shock to God! He had the journey planned out long before I ever even knew about it!...even though I might not understand; He does and He sees the whole picture!!... All God told me was "GO" so I did/am! The journey just isn't going how I thought it would! That's when God reminded me...

My plan is greater; I need you to just be obedient!!!

After much prayer and thought I've realized this is so so so much more than a physical run!(I already knew that but am seeing it in a whole new way now). Sometimes we have to allow our lives and plans to be stopped and allow God to flow through us or lead us in a different direction or allow things to go differently than we think they are "suppose" to go!!... Through my physical issues happening and my not being able to run yesterday I was able to be with people and have conversations that never could have taken place had I been out on the road running!!!! DIVINE APPOINTMENTS!!

My flesh wanted to be out there running and I felt like I was being a wimp for taking time off; but my spirit was saying take time off the road- God is still going to use you! I felt God had other plans for yesterday's journey than actually being on foot running and He did!

Again through this I've learned that we may have pain and difficulties and we might not understand why or what's going on but God only asks that we trust him and be obedient whether we understand or not. Because while we hold one piece of the puzzle; He holds the whole puzzle!!!! So allow your life and plans be interupted today if God prompts you to do so! His ways are higher and better!!!! Take the high road!!!
God is Good, I am blessed, joyful and filled to overflowing!

FLAMING ON!!!!

O and I know some of you guys are wondering: I am being taken care of very well!!! A friend here in Texas, Natalie, has been wonderful the past few days- an angel sent from heaven :)! Thank you guys so much for all your prayers and support!! They mean more than you will ever know!!!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! God has the plan & knows the plan. He does everything in his time not ours. GOD IS GREAT!

    ReplyDelete