Friday, March 23, 2012

GodSpeed: Flaming On

So today's run was INCREDIBLE: All I can say is GODSPEED! We all but sprouted wings and flew! 18.6 miles and I don't feel like I ran at all- God seriously amazes me- He carries us everyday. Our view today was amazing and beyond beautiful!! We finished our run with a little foot race:) it was fun!!... We try to keep things fun and interesting- on most occasions a race at the end of our run would not be our idea of fun but we had an overflow of energy today!!! We are in Austin this weekend with my family and I'm absolutely Loving it and don't wanna leave:) soaking up every second with them- they are blessing our socks off. They are taking us for facials and massages today... In the words of Athena.. " I feel like a spoiled little princess." lol. that's all for now- going to have family time!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment