Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blessed Beyond Words- Overwhelmed to the Point of Tears

WOW! That's all I can keep saying. Let me just say that it puts a whole new meaning to crying out to Jesus when you are running 16.2 miles and can't breathe and are throwing up bc of an allergic reaction...that was how the run started off today! Every step I took I felt like I couldn't keep going but everytime I said "I dnt know if I can", God said- Through me you can- FLAME ON! So I did, bc with each step I took, He empowered me to take the next-He is so faithful!
Today we had a family and a high school student come run with us! THE WHOLE 16.2 Miles... It so humbled and blessed me that these incredible people would take off of work and school to come show their support for us as well as taking part in bringing clean water to children in Africa!:) . . . Did I mention that they also got us massages as a little encouragement and blessing!!... Like I said all I can keep saying is WOW and JESUS!! Also about 10 miles into our journey today an elementary school along the way got word that we would be passing through and had the ENTIRE school come out and cheer us on- wanna talk about filling your heart with joy; it brought me to tears!!... And of course encouraged me to keep going! Despite the pain and sickness today my heart was filled to overflowing- I am so so thankful and blessed for all the people that have come into my life along this journey- such encouragement! Our host from last night are incredible and carried our strollers the whole way for us today as well as cheered us on and gave us water and snacks along the way!- INCREDIBLE!! Also, our host from 2 nights ago is still checking in and getting us things- so thankful and blessed that God crossed our paths, Deanna! I have so much to say and be thankful for in this day - I could write ten pages, but I'll let this be all for tonight! Thank you to my support team and all you prayer warriors back home! I love and miss you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment